The CC-31 two-stage oil sealed vacuum pump is a solid, robust pump suitable for use in laboratory experiments which require a strong vacuum e.g. bell-in-a-jar experiment, evacuating guinea and feather tubes etc. This quality vacuum pump features 380 ml oil capacity, oil sight glass, oil drain, integral carrying handle, on-off switch, gas ballast and an oil de-mister to reduce oil mist from the exhaust.
• Free Air Displacement: 40 litres/min.
• Vacuum (max.): 0.02 mb / 2 Pa / 15 micron
• Hose inlet (OD): 1/4" SAE, 3/8" SAE
• Motor Power: 185 W (1/4 HP)
• Weight: 9.8 kg
• Dimensions: 330 x 135 x 255 mm (l x w x h)